The freedivers do not’s
- Do not hyperventilate before a dive
- Do not dive alone
- Do not dive on a full stomach or high or drunk
- Do not dive if it doesn’t feel right
- Do not dive after a samba, blackout, sick, coughing blood, dizziness, vertigo, ear pain.
- Do not attempt to break your depth record by a sudden large distance, do it 1m at a time if possible.
- Don’t dive with snorkel in your mouth (In the event of a blackout your mouth will automatically close so that water does not get in, if your snorkel is in your mouth water will get in)
- Don’t dive without a quick release weight belt.
- Don’t dive naked if there are many jellyfish!